Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sister Horning is in CANADA!!

Why hello there lil familY! I say "hello" from the great white north! KALUKA KOOKA KOOKA LLUU!!! The flight was great! it was really short- and today was awesome! I woke up at 3 to get my bags packed and ready. I talked to a lady Pam at the airport- talked about her family and gave her a 'how to strengthen families' passalong card. she was really sweet. I ALSO talked to this guy david that works at the airline- he said his dauther just got back from his mission.. then he said he needed to reprint the sisters boarding passes. He comes back to me like 10 minutes later and tells me to have a great day.. i look- and he upgraded us to first class!! what a lil cutie!! so that was really cool. I talked to this guy in line and hes like "oh so youre going to try to convert Canada huh?" my response- "yep.. and you!".. ahah i love this work and im seriously talking to EVERYONE.. I havent fully approached the gospel to everyone- but i tell them who I am, why im going to Canada and explain a bit about the church. everyone else in my district loves it- they all think im nuts. I love it here- were getting all the paper work and such done.. so here is my address:
SIster Crystal Horning
845 Shaftesbury Boulevard
WInnipeg, MB R3P 0M5
Canada
Make sure you ALWAYS use that address!! thats where all mail goes to!

Im doing great- working hard and loving it! I meet my companion tomorrow! Im so excited!- THe mission President and his wife are SO cute and super sweet. I better be on my way! Send me letters and/or emails!! please give me all the family members my address and GIVE ME their physical and email addresses AND numbers.. Erica- please put this email on my web page and make sure to include that i DO NOT have anyones email or physical addresses!! THank you all for all your love and support. I love you adn pray for you!!!

-SIster HOrning

No comments: